Chief Commercial Officer
Join us in the cookie-free future and help transform the digital marketing industry by ending consumer tracking!
Our company, the role and the team
The future of digital marketing is cookie-less. It is ID free. It is privacy-first. And Digiseg is already there. Our goal is to help as many advertisers as possible discover the power of tracking-free data and get them to the future sooner.
Digiseg is a six-year-old company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are Scandinavian to the core and this position will reflect that. We offer a high degree of flexibility. We value autonomy; results are more than where and when you are working. We are committed to creating an exceptional employee experience and know new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization.
Digiseg is one of the largest independent data providers in the world in the programmatic space. We operate in 47 markets and are expanding rapidly. Our client base includes all the major agency groups. More than 5000 advertisers are using our data and we have contributed to the success of more than 100.000 campaigns. We are a small team working from Copenhagen, Warsaw, Lisbon and Barcelona. With your help, New York and Singapore are soon to be added to the list.
We are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer who will be responsible for all revenue streams. After an initial period where you will learn to sell the products your main responsibility will be to hire and lead the sales team across Europe, USA and Asia. You and your team will drive growth among our existing customers and new clients by understanding their campaign needs and helping them succeed. You will sit right next to the CEO and CMO of Digiseg and together you will design and execute for 2-3X growth YOY
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for sales and drive growth through high standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all areas of the business and fostering long-term relationships with our clients.
- Establish Digiseg in North America and later on in Asia
- Build our client portfolio
- Build our sales teams across 3 continents
- Identify the most optimal way to target, address and build profitable clients relationships with customer-centric attitude.
- Identify business opportunities
- Put your product and technical knowledge to commercial use and become an expert in our products and educate your sales team on the use of our Audience data and Analytical products.
What You Need To Succeed
You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the programmatic field.
You are experienced in hire, managing and developing sales employees and you have solid programmatic experience either as an employee in a holding group agency or preferably direct experience from Xandr, TheTradedesk, Mediamath or Adform. Beyond that you are:
- A confident, high energy, self-motivated team player
- A pro-active solution seeker
- Have demonstrable success building and maintaining positive relationships
- Proficient in client and account handling
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as solid presentation skills
- Strong data analysis skills, with confidence to act on findings
- Able to travel up to 70 days a year
- Connected in the adtech industry, you can activate your network
This is what you can expect
- Favorable salary + Bonus scheme
- 6 weeks paid vacation (PTO) and 37,5-hour workweek
- Attractive incentive scheme and warrant program
- Pension scheme with premium health insurance
- A great work environment in central Copenhagen with inspiring collogues
We value all our new colleagues and make sure you will receive experience that you can use many years forward.
Contact – Headhunter:
Phone: +45 20858040
Digiseg Vision and Mission – for ethical audience data
We envision a world where ad-tech serves humankind and works in the service of truth.
Digital tracking, echo chambers, fake news, and walled gardens that traffic human decisioning-power must end. Ultimately, press-accredited media, investigative journalism, democracy, and free will are at stake.
Our team’s goal is to enable advertisers to target consumers in a tracking-free manner while achieving similar, or better returns on advertising spend as the walled gardens’ highly invasive approaches. We will know we’ve reached our goal when the majority of digital campaigns are neither measured nor targeted using personal data and tracking.