Sr. Platform Specialist, Performance for Yahoo!
Yahoo! Nordics is looking for an experienced and tech-savvy Platform Specialist for their Native team in Copenhagen.
You will consult with performance advertisers and agencies on a global scale, implementing platform strategies that connect the dots and deliver strong campaign ROI. You will have your own book of business and you will be responsible for growing platform revenue by helping your clients to scale and increase profits. You will achieve this first and foremost by becoming your clients’ strategic advisor, data analyst, optimization expert, and day-to-day hands-on support.
The position sits in the Native sales team that holds a dedicated focus towards the programmatic native business. Outside sales, you will be working closely with the account management, account strategy, and ad policy teams and you will be in close contact with colleagues from other EMEA native teams and our HQs in London and Dublin. You will need to navigate this international environment to obtain the latest insights on our platform and marketplace, and you will need to incorporate these insights into your client work in order to achieve better outcomes.
The position will have a 50/50 allocation between consultative and operational tasks such as:
- Manage and grow current book-of-business by helping clients to scale, analyze and optimize campaigns
- Achieve cohesion amongst internal teams to deliver a seamless client solution
- Communicate how Yahoo Native products and solutions will help clients reach their goals by developing and sharing best practices and insights
- Work closely with colleagues in the native sales team to close new business and onboard new clients
- Develop close working relationships with clients to build and maintain deep-level partnerships
- Monitor and analyze campaign delivery, address delivery issues and provide optimization plans as necessary
- Develop in-depth knowledge of internal tools to lead the response to general and specialized client requests
- Manage campaign budgets and provide strategic insights on campaign planning
- Protect booked revenue by ensuring full delivery and achieving clients’ goals
- Focus on client retention, growth, renewal, and client satisfaction – upsells, renewals and cross-sells
We are looking for an individual who understands and loves platform mechanisms and optimization opportunities that can help a business grow, and for whom providing great service and strategic advice is fundamental in everything they do.
‘Need to have’
- As the new Platform Specialist for Yahoo Nordics, you have a minimum 2 years of experience within the media industry from an agency, media organization, or the client-side.
- Our team has multiple backgrounds and we are not looking for a specific profile. We do however expect that you know the industry, are able to manage dialogues on multiple levels including c-level discussions, have in-depth knowledge of the tech industry and words like SSP, CPA, CPC, CTR, CPM and Conversion Attribution should not be foreign to you.
- You understand the clients and the business side of the equation and you have an analytical mindset.
- You need to be fluent in English and comfortable communicating in written and spoken English the majority of your workday
- As a person, you are first and foremost outgoing and strive to achieve great results in everything you do and you need to be proactive and self-driven in your work
‘Nice to have’
- You have international experience and worked in a global environment previously.
- You have experience working with programmatic native from either the buy or vendor side.
Note: LB CIUM ApS will on the behalf of Yahoo Nordics administer the contract between the candidate and Yahoo. Details and questions around this will be explained during interviews.
Verizon Media has recently been acquired by Apollo and renamed to “Yahoo. Yahoo is a media technology company with a mission to simplify the internet for consumers and creators by unleashing the world’s best builders of culture and code. As the 4th largest online property in the U.S., with approximately 200 million monthly consumers of its premium brands (Yahoo!, TechCrunch and Engadget) and partners like Microsoft, Apple News and Samsung, Yahoo is at the centre of disruption of how content is being produced, distributed, consumed and monetized by connecting publishers with advertisers on its global, programmatic content and advertising platforms.
Yahoo Nordics offices operate out of Stockholm and Copenhagen and count 35 dedicated employees.The workplace is a dynamic and international environment with employees from across the globe. You will experience a fast-paced but fun atmosphere that inspires each individual to be curious, grow and succeed hand-in-hand with colleagues. The “We” spirit is one of the important values which is encouraged and acknowledged in our everyday actions at the office. You will meet and become part of a strong team-spirit created by talent, diversity, and personality.
Headhunter: Henrik Abraham
Tlf: +45 20 85 80 40