Office Manager / PA
The future of digital marketing is cookie-less. It is ID free. It is privacy-first, and Digiseg is already there. Our goal is to help as many advertisers as possible discover the power of tracking-free data and get them to the future sooner.
Digiseg is one of the largest independent data providers in the world in the programmatic space. We operate in 47 markets and are expanding rapidly. Our client base includes all the major agency groups. More than 5000 advertisers are using our data, and we have contributed to the success of more than 100.000 campaigns.
About the job
We are looking for an Office Manager/PA who will be part of our daily operations at Digiseg’s office in central Copenhagen. The Office Manager/PA will be responsible for tasks related to running Digiseg’s office, including areas such as Human Resources, Events and Finance. The position is 30 hours a week with a high degree of flexibility. Digiseg are 6 people at the office in Cph and 2 people based in Europe. We expect to staff-up during the year due to the growth.
- Office management (ensure a good working environment, including shopping, watering plants etc.)
- Financial admin (Invoicing, finding and filing receipts, paying invoices and internal payroll)
- Marketing and sales-related assignments (e.g., updating sales material, excel files)
- Executive assistance (e.g., booking meetings, preparing board meeting materials etc.)
- Arrange social events like Kick-off or an Out-of-office day
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Outgoing and adaptable to changes
- Detail-oriented, structured, and autonomous
- Quick learner with a logical approach
- Professional level in English as we work with international clients and employees
- Relevant experience is a plus
- Interest in marketing is a plus
- A position in an innovative international adtech company
- Possibility for personal and professional development within fields of interest
- Flexible working hours and vacations
- Lunch included
- Coffee, tea, and snacks
- A vibrant work environment in one of Copenhagen’s most promising scaleups
You will report to the CEO Søren Dinesen.
You will work in the office in the center of Copenhagen, Gammel Kongevej 3B.
Contact if you are interested:
Headhunter: Henrik Abraham